forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4875  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sat Apr 28, 2001  1:18 am
Subject:  Re: dialogue - roleplay

Hi Valerie,

well - it is like opening a can of worms ...
I looked again very carefully at the whole scene and have to admit that we
were not to accurat regarding the orientation of the shoulders of A and B .

When I tried to make a draft by hand - as good as I can - I`m not a
dancewriter - so far - eh --
I realized that I have to understand your symbol for headorientation

I know that you tried to explain this already - but I still feel not
competent enough about this aspect -

Have a look at my attached jpg -
Scene 1 - contact
Scene 2 B- turns around ; A waves "hallo"
Scene 3 A points at the cup and asks : Is this coffee ?
Scene 4 B points down the corridor

At the time when I transcribed the video I paid much attention to the
signing .

Well we will see and I ±_ l be happy to learn ...

All the best

Stefan ;-)