forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4900  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri May 4, 2001  1:36 am
Subject:  Re: rer: fifth graders

Tini Pel wrote:
>Greetings from Canada. Here are some messenges from our group. They
>really enjoyed your stories. Our sessions are finished for the
>season and we are starting again next September. Hope we can
>continue then. Tini.

SignWriting List
May 3, 2001

Your student's messages are fantastic, Tini! Congratulations to you
and your students ;-)

May I post your student's SignWriting on our Canada web page, on the
SignWritingSite?

You should feel really amazed at all you accomplished this
year....and I love your sign-poetry too!
--

Val ;->