forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4903  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Fri May 4, 2001  3:52 pm
Subject:  Re: rer: fifth graders

Hello Cicilia and list,
Just great that we can continue the correspondence among the children. It
will give our students an incentive to learn more and get better at it. They
are really enthusiastic here. They are sad now that they did not start
earlier. I think they will all come back next Sept. You see, we are not a
school, we just get together in our house once a week. We are under the
umbrella of an organization called "L.I.F.E." (Learning Is Fun Eh) We are
all volunteers. There are several divisions, Sign language is one of them.
Looking forward to your children's reply.

Tini and "friends"

  Message 4903  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index