forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5050  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jun 4, 2001  1:35 pm
Subject:  Re: FENEIS Conference - Porto Alegre Brasil

SignWriting List
June 4, 2001

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Your work in Brazil is extraordinary. Thank you for the great report, Charles.

And many congratulations to SignNet, Marianne Stumpf, and all those
in Brazil, for your dedicated years of hard work with SignWriting.

I also want to welcome several new SW List members from Brazil. The
requests to join the List came yesterday. I suspect there is a
connection with the FENEIS Conference!!

It is hard to grasp all that is happening...I can't stop thinking
about it...It is a gift one can only dream of....

So thank you once again for informing us, and we look forward to more
discussions.

Brazilian List members feel free to write in Portuguese if need
be...Any language is welcome!

Val ;-)