forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5051  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jun 4, 2001  2:07 pm
Subject:  Love Letters in SignWriting ;-)

James Shepard-Kegl wrote:
>> PS. One student has been sending amorous letters to a romantic
>>interest in SW. Thought you might get a kick out of that. (She's
>>out of his league, I am afraid.) <<

SignWriting List
June 4, 2001

Thanks for your great messages, James. I just had to comment first
about love letters in SignWriting....I did get a big smile when
reading this.

Forgetting his feelings towards her, can he read and understand her
SignWriting love letters? ha!

I guess that is the real point for the SignWriting List!
--

Val ;->