forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5151  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Jun 20, 2001  10:45 pm
Subject:  Movement Arrows in SW

>I did get into my classroom today to pick up the SW dictionary
>and manual. I've got to work on those arrows :)
>Lorraine

SignWriting List
June 20, 2001

Regarding those arrows.....;-)

I guess you have the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook, Lorraine?

There are also lessons on the web...perhaps you have already seen
them?...The lessons on the web are very similar to the textbook. Here
are the web pages in case you need them:

Lesson 6: Straight Movement Arrows
https://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/lessonsw/arrows/arrows.html

5153 Re: Movement Arrows in SW Valerie Sutton Thu  6/21/2001
5154 Re: Movement Arrows in SW Valerie Sutton Thu  6/21/2001

  Message 5151  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index