forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5412  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Wed Aug 1, 2001  9:21 pm
Subject:  Re: circular movement - Re: Re: Finger Movement Symbols

Hi Valeri and listmembers,

this is a funny experience . While I am looking through my private archives
;-) of downloaded gifs I found just by accident email -lesson 70 which
includes finger-circles .
At that time I wasn't prepared to learn that.
I ±> sorry that I asked again but then I noticed a difference. Do you prefer
today filled (black) arrowheads for the fingers of the right hand and white
(not filled) for the fingers of the left hand or neutral arrowheads for any
finger ?

The old gif shows neutral arrowheads - the actual gif shows a "black"
arrowhead for the right index - finger

All the best

Stefan ;-)