forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5447  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sun Aug 12, 2001  5:35 pm
Subject:  problems with the Dictionary in SW44 Re: Some basic information about SW needed...

Hi Ulla,

When I found your problem I thought of the following possibility :

If you copied the two dictionary - files ( .dic and .din ) from a CD
then there can accur a problem in using it if there is a "Schreibschutz"

So please get to the Windows - Explorer and check both files ( .dic) and
(.din) and change the status from the protected mode to archives .

Please let me know if this solved the problem !

Stefan ;-)

PS The Programm SW44 for Finnland runs on my computer without any
problems !! ;-)

Ulla wrote :

3. I can't use the Dictionary. There happens always some 'error' when I try
to save signs in it. I have done as the instructions said...

Thank you, and all the best,

Ulla Veitonen

  Replies Author Date
5448 Re: problems with the Dictionary in SW44 Re: Valerie Sutton Sun  8/12/2001
5451 Re: problems with the Dictionary in SW44 Re: Stefan Woehrmann2 Sun  8/12/2001
5452 Re: problems with the Dictionary in SW44 Re: Valerie Sutton Sun  8/12/2001

  Message 5447  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index