forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5606  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Sep 6, 2001  2:18 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting CD for Showcase

SignWriting List
September 6, 2001

Thank you, Angus, for this outstanding information!

I am always amazed that you know so much...everything we ask about,
you seem to know of a source ;-)

The information on the page you mention is perfect for me, since I
use the Adaptec Toast software that is described there...

So I will see if I can get it to work on my CD, for both PC and Mac,
and get back to you -

Val ;-)