forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5607  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
Date:  Thu Sep 6, 2001  3:02 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting CD for Showcase

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Valerie Sutton wrote:

> I am always amazed that you know so much...everything we ask about,
> you seem to know of a source ;-)

That's very nice of you to say. I don't know that much, actually,
but I know some places to find things. I found that article by doing a
search for "autorun mac" on Google. The CD-burner program that I
suggested to Bill, I found on download.com. When you're in technical
support, you learn how to find other people's solutions on the web.

--
-Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department

  Message 5607  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index