forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5608  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Thu Sep 6, 2001  3:17 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting CD for Showcase

You are on to something here, Angus. I took a look at that page then realized
that what was needed was just the ISO 9660 standard. My Adaptec will make
CD's "to use on different computers," which I took to be the ISO standard. I
loaded a backup CD of my PC into a friend's iBook and the iBook read it. I
could open picture files and HTML pages. I don't have any CD with HTML pages
that point to other HTML pages on the CD but this is a step in the right
direction.

My CD burner can also duplicate CD's. I'm not sure if it will duplicate one
that Val could make with both Mac/PC partitions - but it would be interesting
to find out.

Bill