forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5610  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Hector Devia
Date:  Sun Sep 9, 2001  3:37 pm
Subject:  Colombian Sign Writing

Sign Writing List:

Hello every body. We are Héctor and Margarita, we are living in Facatativá-Cun. Its a little town near to Bogotá. Some Deaf people are e-mailing to us asking for Sign Writing, yesterday two Deaf woman who are teachers for Deaf children visit us and ask for the writing system.

Maybe we are going to teach them. Now I (Héctor) am translating the manual of SW44 into spanish (manual-sp) on my free time.

To Valerie Sutton: Is SW44co shareware on internet reposted with spanish files in, deleted out the english files and "P", "LL", "RR" with its current way? Thank you. (see the attach file)

att. Héctor and Margarita Devia.

Attachment
Letras.jpg
Type: image/jpeg

5611 Re: Colombian SignWriting Valerie Sutton Sun  9/9/2001
5612 Re: Colombian SignWriting Valerie Sutton Sun  9/9/2001
5613 Re: Colombian SignWriting Valerie Sutton Mon  9/10/2001

  Message 5610  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index