forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5663  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Sep 22, 2001  2:48 pm
Subject:  Re: Everson Typography

Michael Everson wrote:
>I am very pleased to announce the launch of Everson Typography.....

SignWriting List
September 22, 2001

Congratulations, Michael, on your new enterprise!

And thank you for this listing of our Sutton Fonts on your new web site:

Sutton Fonts for SignWriting Fingerspelling
Designed by Michael Everson
https://www.evertype.com/celtscript/index.html

To download SignWriting Fingerspelling Fonts
https://www.SignWriting.org/catalog/sw214.html

Signers in 18 countries use them...

Val ;-)

>From: Michael Everson
>To: SignWriting List
>Subject: Everson Typography
>Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:16:56 +0100
>
>Is c s H hais dom lainse H l Everson Typography a fh airt. M t
nasc agat le c H p } s de mo chuid, n M r mhiste duit do