forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5671  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Trevor Jenkins
Date:  Sun Sep 23, 2001  1:35 pm
Subject:  Emulation Question on SignWriter 4.x under DOSEMU/FreeDOS/Linux

Anyone here using SignWriter 4.x (4.3/4.4) under the MS-DOS emulator
DOSEMU on a Linux workstation? If you are then I'd be intersted to learn
of your experiences: all good about SW4.x I know. :-) And even more
interested to hear from you if you're using FreeDOS as a replacement for
MS-DOS in that environment.

Those of a technical bent might like to visit the web sites for these
tools:

DOSemu at https://www.dosemu.org/
FreeDOS at https://www.freedos.org/

now weren't those obvious. ;-)

SignWriter 4.4 is the only thing I'm interested in running in this
emulated environment so notes that other things do work isn't really of
interest to me.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!

--

<>< Re: deemed!

  Replies Author Date
5706 Re: Emulation Question on SignWriter 4.x under DO Valerie Sutton Tue  9/25/2001

  Message 5671  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index