forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5689  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Sep 23, 2001  9:38 pm
Subject:  Re: News from Agnes in France

SignWriting List
September 23, 2001

My dearest Agnes -
Thank you for your well wishes. I am also sorry to hear of the
problems you are facing too. Just as Denny said, you are in our
thoughts and we are here for you (as much as an internet List can be)!

I am preparing dinner for some Pakistani guests tonight, so I must
sign off the List for tonight...but when I return to work tomorrow I
want you to know I will focus a little on France and SignWriting
there...I appreciate your interest and I hope together we can build
educational materials in French and French Sign Language -

France is a beautiful country - I surely wish I could return to Paris
again! I danced there in my youth, taking classes with the Paris
Opera Ballet...I was good friends with the lead dancer from Roland
Petit's dance company in Marseille at the time...but we can chat more
about France later...

Many blessings to everyone -

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 5689  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index