forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5701  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Sep 24, 2001  9:18 pm
Subject:  Re: CD of Web Site

Bill Reese wrote:
>......It doesn't include the SignBank site, for instance. It's all
>the files that are included in the www.signwriting.org address.
>It's still a lot, just not comprehensive of all
>the sites that includes anything connected to the SignWriting site....

SignWriting List
September 24, 2001

Bill and Mark -
Including all the web pages of the SignWritingSite is enough for a CD
right now! The SignBankSite is still under development, so that is
not ready anyway....

So Bill's CD should be a good start. I hope you will consider
distributing it to those who can pay you for it, Bill...Let me offer
to be the second one today who would - I would love to see it!

Val ;-)

PS. The Google Search Engine that is on the SignWriting Web Site will
not work on the CD, but otherwise it should be the same as if you are
on the web, Mark...

  Message 5701  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index