forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5704  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Sep 24, 2001  11:30 pm
Subject:  WOW!! CD of Web Site is Great....

SignWriting List
September 24, 2001

Dear SignWriting List:
I must tell you.....I am sooooooo excited!

Bill Reese, in Florida, has created a wonderful SignWriting CD of the
entire SignWritingSite. I received it in the mail a few minutes ago.

I placed the CD in the CD player on my iMac (a Macintosh G3 computer).

I didn't have to click on anything. The CD opened Internet Explorer
on my Mac automatically. The whole web site was in front of me,
without my actually being on the web!

And Mark....I was wrong about Google not working. It does work, if
you happen to be connected to the web anyway. So the CD accesses the
web for the Google search...so terrific... Bill!

Thank you for this great blessing. I will write to you privately
about selling these on our web site....

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 5704  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index