forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5705  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Tue Sep 25, 2001  12:09 am
Subject:  SignWriting Friends

Dear Valerie and List,

So many wonderful e-mails, so little time to do things with them.
Pastor Dettloff has sent me several verses from Deaf Church to post, and
Tini has sent her poem also. I will try to chisel loose a chunk of time
Friday (earliest I can) and get those done. Thank you for supporting
Mohamed. I think the response to his e-mails have been wonderful
considering the very biased and ugly attitude of some of our
countrymen! Thank all of you from countries outside the U. S. for your
sympathies and caring. These things mean so very much to us in the
support roles of the government. Because of my employment, I have been
quite occupied since the World Trade Center disaster, but hope to be
back in touch with you all as soon as possible.

Jerry Spillman
https://cyberjer.com

  Replies Author Date
5711 Re: SignWriting Friends Ronald Dettloff Wed  9/26/2001

  Message 5705  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index