forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5844  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Mon Nov 5, 2001  1:37 am
Subject:  Re: Deaf Children Express Grief

I can answer this for you, Henk. The PDF file is almost 1.5 megabytes. I think
you must be on a 56k modem dial-up connection because 15 minutes is about how
long it would take to download that PDF file that way.

Word of advice: when you are downloading PDF files, save them to your
hard-drive. Then you'll be able to view them from your hard-drive rather than
download them every time from the website. You can also download total websites
to your harddrive. That's what I did when I copied that first signwriting CD.
However, with a 56k modem that would take a very long time.

Bill Reese