forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5843  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Sat Nov 3, 2001  3:41 am
Subject:  Deaf Children Express Grief

Dear Valerie,
Re:https://www.signwriting.org/acrobat/teachers/Deaf_Children_Express_1.pdf
Tini and I visited this website again because we wanted to make a few more
prints. We found that, just like the last time, it takes rather long to
download. On our system we have a blank screen for at least 15 minutes
before the first pictures arrive. Usually when we visit S.W.websites we do
see images within seconds. What could be the reason? Does it have something
to do with acrobat?
On another note; Tini has talked one of her friends into helping her with
making book bags for her S.W.students. They are making them out of sturdy
left over material and they are appliquéing the "Hello" sign writing symbol
on them. Isn't that a neat idea? The kids will get them on the last day of
the fall session in about three weeks time. We'll send you a picture when
they are ready. You sure are an inspiration!
Henk

  Replies Author Date
5844 Re: Deaf Children Express Grief Bill Reese Mon  11/5/2001
5850 Re: Deaf Children Express Grief Valerie Sutton Tue  11/6/2001
5851 Re: Deaf Children Express Grief Valerie Sutton Tue  11/6/2001
5852 Re: Deaf Children Express Grief Ann Cunningham Tue  11/6/2001
5855 Re: Deaf Children Express Grief Henk Pel Wed  11/7/2001
5856 Re: Deaf Children Express Grief Nancy Cole Wed  11/7/2001
5860 Re: Deaf Children Express Grief Henk Pel Thu  11/8/2001
5862 Re: Deaf Children Express Grief Ann Cunningham Thu  11/8/2001

  Message 5843  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index