forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5892  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Nov 13, 2001  5:21 am
Subject:  Re: L.I.F.E.

SignWriting List
October 12, 2001

Hello Henk!
Thank you for explaining once again about your organization's name:
"Learning Is Fun, Eh?" (L.I.F.E.)....great name!

I now remember you had told us about that before...sorry I forgot
about that ;-)

I am impressed that you started the organization yourself - it must
be very gratifying.

And I love seeing Dutch on the List...I hope to see more languages on
the List too- The messages in Spanish from Colombia, for example, are
also very welcome ;-))

The reason I brought up Danish is simply because I miss my second
home, Copenhagen...I have not been back to Denmark since 1990, and
your Dutch brought back memories -

The Danes have the same phrase as you do in Dutch...just spelled and
pronounced differently...Hjertelig tak!

Val ;-)