forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5906  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Nov 15, 2001  5:53 pm
Subject:  SW and Developmentally Disabled Deaf student

Lana Hose wrote:
Hi - I am trying to get some information about a program for my child
she is 15 years old but is at 5 to 6 year old level. My child is deaf
& also is developmentally-disabled (DD) She knows a little sign
language she is learning. I would like something easy for her to
understand any help would be helpful. Lana Hose,

SignWriting List
November 15, 2001

Dear List members, and Lana -
I am sharing your message with the SignWriting List, because there
are several List members who know about teaching SignWriting to
developmentally-disabled Deaf students. I hope they will respond to
your question -

I hope SignWriting will bless your daughter and your whole family -
Thanks for writing, Lana!

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 5906  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index