forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5937  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Nov 24, 2001  3:29 pm
Subject:  Showing the letters

SignWriting List
November 24, 2001

Hello Henk! Thank you for the message below. Unfortunately, the photo
was not sent in a format that works on the SignWriting List. It came
in damaged. I went to the SignWriting List Archives:

SignWriting List Archivess
https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sw-l/

and your text message was there, but when I tried to download the
photo, there was nothing there...I checked this on hotmail, and the
same thing happened. There is a chance that it worked for some
computers, but clearly not all!

So please send it attached again, making sure that it is a jpeg or
gif.....We look forward to seeing the photo...I am now VERY curious!

Val ;-)

-----------------------

Dear Valerie and List,
I do not know if the newspaper reporter was successful in sending the photo
which shows Tini and some of her students, and since there has been some
correspondence about it already I decided to send you a copy now.
As you can see they are showing the booklets that Valerie made of the
letters that students from various countries sent to each other. I'm
confident that the students will continue to correspond using sign writing.
Regards,
Henk

  Message 5937  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index