forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6111  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Dec 30, 2001  6:52 pm
Subject:  STICK FIGURES: Typing

>Stefan in Germany wrote:
>Is it possible at all to write dancewriting with the same SignWriter 4.4
>and should I continue to create stickfigures on my own with the SSS?

STICK FIGURES
Yes, piecing stick figures together, stick by stick, taking the
symbols from the SSS, as you mention above, is the only way we have
right now.

Someday I hope to include "typing stick figures with keystrokes" as a
part of a more sophisticated version of SignWriter...but that is not
available yet.

In SignWriter 4.4, stick figure pieces are available on the top row
of keys, as shown in this diagram:
Attachment
stickfigures.gif
Type: image/gif

6132 Re: STICK FIGURES: Typing Stefan Woehrmann2 Tue  1/1/2002
6143 Re: STICK FIGURES: Typing Valerie Sutton Thu  1/3/2002

  Message 6111  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index