forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6159  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Jan 6, 2002  6:17 am
Subject:  SW Presentation at Deaf Way Conference

SignWriting List
January 5, 2002

Congratulations, Charles, on the acceptance of your SignWriting
presentation at the Deaf Way II Conference in Washington in July!
That is great....;-)))

And I am sorry to hear about your financial problems. That must be
very stressful for you, and I hope you find work soon...

I understand that people are writing to you privately about the fees
for the conference? Keep me posted...I do not know the deadline for
payment, or the amount needed. So write to me privately about it....

No matter what, we will do our best to make sure you can attend -
July gives us some time....

Val ;-)