forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6192  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Jan 16, 2002  3:39 pm
Subject:  about a studing place

From: "Nitsu Pikkupy–r”"
To: SignWriting List ,
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:35:17 +0200

Hello Val and everyone!
I'm Nitsu Pikkupyora and I study Sign Language interpreting in
Finland for second year now . I know SW, but in Finlad it isn't used
that much. I thougt I might be able to go to exchange for 3 months
periode. I'd love to find a place where I could both get some grades
for my studies and also learn more about SW in the world. I'm planing
to do my "finnishing work" (how ever it should be called in English
) about SW, something about how it actually is used aroud the world,
so that's why I'd like to live somewhere around persons using it in
their own country. If You should know a place that might be suitable
for me ( that is, a school or course at university or a bit lower
level with training concerning Sign Language, Deaf people or
something like that) I'd be more that happy to receive your message
telling me about it.As ragards of the matter of spoken languages, I
know Finnish, English and Swedish - plus finnish SL. Please let me
know if You know something!
Looking forward receiving Your answer ,
Your: Nitsu

  Message 6192  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index