forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6207  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Fri Jan 18, 2002  5:17 pm

Hi Sergio - and List Members,

well I am interested in all kinds of programs that help present SW under
Windows. I not quite sure what you are doing with your program.

Please let me ask back:
There are several steps to create documents in Word .

1) type a sign with SW44 - in DOS
2) convert the sign to a .bmp graphic
3) paste the graphics from a folder (sign list) with alphabetic order into
the document

is this true ??

Sefan ;-)