forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6209  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Judy A. Kegl"
Date:  Sat Jan 19, 2002  12:34 am
Subject:  Re: SW regular publications

Steve,

For the students in the schools in Condega and Bluefields, Nicaragua:

1) Stories, Volume 1: 19 stories (history, myths, children's stories)(187
pages)
2) Stories, Volume 2: 10 stories (mostly history)(119 pages)
3) Nicaraguan Geography (more photos than text in initial release)

We produce new reading lessons from time to time; then assemble them all in
a text for distribution to all the students. All this on minimal funding,
but we are seeking grants for production of nine textbooks.

-- James Shepard-Kegl