forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6238  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Jan 23, 2002  3:18 pm
Subject:  Re: Your opinions

SignWriting List
January 23, 2002

Rikki - Nothing sounded wrong....just the opposite....you were very
kind to offer, and also very realistic. And anything you work on
regarding SignWriting, old or new, will be most welcome.

The development of the SignWriter Computer Program started in 1986,
so that is why we have so many users...and it is I who said it is
old....because it is!...and I am proud of that fact...

But fixing old code is a little like cleaning the house. No one wants
to do it, but when it is done, it sure is nice!

Val ;-)