forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6260  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jan 24, 2002  5:18 pm
Subject:  SignWriting at CSUN in California

>The people I've talked to at CSUN and some others have some
>acquaintance with and slight interest in SW...Juliana

SignWriting List
January 24, 2002

Thanks for telling me, Julie. For those on the List who do not know
California....CSUN stands for "California State University at
Northridge". Northridge is a city a little north of Los Angeles,
California. And CSUN has an important Deaf center on campus. In the
early 1980's, I taught several workshops on SignWriting at CSUN. But
it has been a long time, so Julie...I will be happy to send you
materials needed to present to CSUN if you can do that. Plus, one of
our DAC members from many years ago...Kevin Clark...is now living in
Northridge and is getting his masters degree in Deaf Education at
CSUN...so perhaps I can put you two in contact? Kevin could perhaps
help you, Julie, if he has the time.

To read Kevin's opinions on SignWriting, go to:

Kevin's Opinions on SignWriting
https://www.SignWriting.org/deaf/deaf011.html

or

Deaf Opinions on SignWriting