forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6360  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Feb 19, 2002  6:38 pm
Subject:  Re: Hello everyone

SignWriting List
February 19, 2002

Hello Lerometswe!
Welcome to the SignWriting List. And thanks for this message:

>I am Lerometswe Molefi. I am from Botswana, a country
>in Southern Africa. I am at the present moment a
>student At Northern Illinois University. My major is
>Deaf Education...I hope I will learn a lot about sign writing from all
>of you...

Glad you want to learn SignWriting....have you visited the Lessons on the web?

SW Lessons Directory

Course 1: Lessons In SignWriting

Course 2: SignWriting E-Lessons

Course 3: Learn To Read ASL in SignWriting

Course 4: Writing ASL Grammar In SignWriting

Course 5: Learn To Write SignWriting By Hand

Course 6: Lessons In Sign Language Transcription

Ask questions to the SW List anytime -

Val ;-)

  Message 6360  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index