forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6419  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Feb 26, 2002  2:50 am
Subject:  Re: Happily thanking for lots of replies!

Charles wrote:
>I realize that many of these signs exist in British sign language still, and
>in Spain. I have been surprised to find no sign for Dom or Baron in Brazil,
>though both Dom Pedro and various Barons are historical figures.
>Any helpers out there?

SignWriting List
February 25, 2002

I would help you in a second, Charles, if I knew the signs you are
asking for! Susanne's signs were really well-known ones, like "milk"
and "hearing"...but signs for royalty are not that easy, since very
culture is so different...wish I could help you! Val ;-)

  Replies Author Date
6420 Charles' request Susanne Bentele Tue  2/26/2002
6421 Running DOS on Macs and Windows Valerie Sutton Tue  2/26/2002

  Message 6419  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index