forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6421  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Feb 26, 2002  4:43 pm
Subject:  Running DOS on Macs and Windows

>....and then again... I *could* give you some of the signs in DGS -
>but still cannot write SignWriting on my computer. I'd love to help
>you! Sorry, Susanne

SignWriting List
February 26, 2002

Purchase VirtualPC for your Mac - It gives you 8 operating systems
running on your Mac simultaneoulsy (with the click of a button you
can switch from one operating system to the next): DOS, Windows 95,
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 Pro, Windows XP Home, Windows XP
Pro, and Linux - it is fabulous and well worth the money!

VirtualPC for Macintosh

And for Windows users, you can run DOS on other Windows applications
that do not have access to DOS with this:

VirtualPC for Windows

They have a free download trial version that lasts for a limited
number of uses, but it is free:

So the free program that Dan and others mentioned may be useful for
those who can get it to work, but VirtualPC solves the problem

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

Read & Write Sign Languages

Sign Language Dictionaries

Read & Write Dance

Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 6421  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index