forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6422  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Feb 26, 2002  4:51 pm
Subject:  Re: Hola y adios

Steve and Dianne Parkhurst
>Greetings from sunny Spain. Actually I'm writing to say that we will be in
>the States for about 6 months. We will be traveling quite a bit, so we will
>be off the list most of that time. Valerie (or anyone else), if you have any
>need or desire to contact us, please address us personally at our address
>below:

SignWriting List
February 26, 2002

Thanks for telling us, Steve and Dianne!
Have a wonderful trip and if you happen to be in San Diego, please
call and let's get together ;-)

I will be teaching SignWriting for two weeks in July, to an Irish
group, who are using SignWriting to write Irish Sign Language...so if
you want to drop by at the end of July - that would be great!