forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6446  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Mar 5, 2002  3:44 am
Subject:  Re: French Swiss new questions

>* Is there any way to have the address and phone number of Toulouse
>school of the deaf... to get in touch with them ?

SignWriting List
March 4, 2002

Yes...just go on the web and scroll down to the bottom of each
country's page...there you will find the address, phone numbers and
email addresses for people in that country, who use SignWriting...In
the case of Toulouse, France, I have not personally heard from that
group for a long time, so if you get a response from them, I hope you
will share it with us!

Toulouse, France

IRIS School For The Deaf
Academy of Toulouse School District
13 rue des pinsons, 31520 Ramonville, France

Director: Mr. Patrice Dalle

Teacher: Ms. Mary Laurent

Meanwhile, teachers in Germany and researchers in German-Switzerland
might be able to help you..there are SW users all over Europe now, so
take a look at the countries below, including the
Kegls, who live in Maine...

Who Uses SignWriting? Directory

SignWriting In Brazil

SignWriting In Canada

SignWriting In Denmark

SignWriting In France

SignWriting In Germany

SignWriting In Ireland

SignWriting In Italy

SignWriting In Mexico

SignWriting In Nicaragua

SignWriting In Norway

SignWriting In Peru

SignWriting In South Africa

SignWriting In Spain

SignWriting In the UK

SignWriting In the USA

  Message 6446  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index