forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6609  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Mar 22, 2002  3:24 pm
Subject:  Re: Nitsu Pikkupyora from Finland

SignWriting List
March 22, 2002

Nitsu Pikkupyora wrote:
>Let me finaly introduce myself. I'm a sign language interpreter
>student from Finland. I knew some Sign Writing ( and also some
>Finnish Sign Language) before I was accepted to the SL-interpreter
>school. I heard about SW from a person who knew Steve Parkhurst and
>I was immediately fascinated by a thought of writing SLs. Last
>summer (2001) I went to Spain to Parkhursts to learn SW.

Hello Nitsu-
Thanks for your introduction, Nitsu. This weekend, Steve and Dianne
Parkhurst will be visiting me, Sunday night and Monday morning. They
are stopping by on their way up North, so I will mention that we have
communicated!

And I know they are presenting in North Dakota, at the Summer
Institute of Linguistics seminar, this summer, so I guess you will be
seeing them there...?

Val ;-)

  Message 6609  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index