forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6627  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Maria Azzopardi
Date:  Wed Mar 27, 2002  10:15 pm
Subject:  Re: Problem Exporting Columnized SGN to Bitmap

Hello Mark and the list,

Sorry for the delay in my response to this message. I am also experiencing a
very similar problem. In my case, I do not 'loose' the bottom sign of each
column, but this bottom sign is printed onto the next page...so then the whole
sequence of the signs is mixed up.

Does this make any sense?
If you have solved your problem could you tell me how you did it?
Thanks
Maria

Mark Penner wrote:

> Hi,
> I used column maker to "columnize" an SW file, and then exported the
> columnized file to a bitmap, but lost the bottom sign of each column.
>
> Any clues how to solve this problem? I started with a "1" printer setting,
> saw the problem, and switched to a "3" printer setting, but that didn't
> change anything. How should I proceed?
>
> I'm sending along the three files for reference, Galati4.sgn (Regular),
> Galati4c.sgn (In columns), and Galati4c.bmp (exported file).
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Mark

> Mark Penner
> Tokyo, Japan

  Replies Author Date
6628 Re: Problem Exporting Columnized SGN to Bitmap Bill Reese Wed  3/27/2002
6629 Re: Problem Exporting Columnized SGN to Bitmap Bill Reese Wed  3/27/2002
6630 Re: Problem Exporting Columnized SGN to Bitmap Valerie Sutton Wed  3/27/2002

  Message 6627  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index