forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6694  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stuart Thiessen
Date:  Tue Apr 2, 2002  2:35 pm
Subject:  Re: SignBank Print Formats

I had a question that occurred to me. You know those special terminology
dictionaries that have been published (I think by NTID) for ASL that have
special terminology for drugs, sex education, computer terms, etc. Is there
a way to reproduce those kind of specialty dictionaries from within
SignBank. (Not to add another level of complexity, but it just occurred to
me that might be something people might like to do ... create subset
dictionaries for various purposes ... vocabulary lists for sign language
classes ... etc.)

Just wondering ...

Stuart

Stuart Thiessen