forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6697  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Apr 2, 2002  3:48 pm
Subject:  Re: SignBank: Search Routines

SignWriting List
April 2, 2002

Although I cannot be sure until we start using SignBank, I believe
"SignBank 11: Symbol Combinations" is a search routine that will give
us the Morphology Module that you mentioned earlier...There are
certain symbol combinations that are always used with certain kinds
of verb conjugations in signed languages, and if you find all the
signs that include those symbol combinations, that should give you a
good list of signs to work with...I hope it will be useful to you in
the future. Val ;-)
Attachment
SearchBySymbol.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 6697  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index