forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6703  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Vinicius Costa de Souza
Date:  Thu Apr 4, 2002  12:49 pm
Subject:  SignWriting in Brazil

Hi SignWriting List Members

My name is Vinícius Souza and I am writing from Brazil. I intend to
develop a computer program to make possible the deaf people communication by
SignWriting on the Internet. I wrote to Valerie and she invited me to join this
list
to discuss about my project.
I am studying Computer Science at Universidade do Vale do Rio dos
Sinos and my final paper is about deaf people communication through the
Internet.
The project is to develop a computer program like a Webmail to make it
possible to exchange messages written in LIBRAS (Brazilian Sign Language) on
the Internet. So, I would like to ask you some information about it.
First, I would appreciate it if you could tell me what your opinion about
the project is. Second, I would like to know if somebody knows any program like
this. And finally, I would also like to know if there are some experiments on
SignWriting creation or edition in Internet systems.

Sincerely yours,
Vinícius Souza

  Replies Author Date Size
6704 Re: SignWriting in Brazil Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa Thu  4/4/2002   4 KB
6737 SW-Email and SW-Webmail Valerie Sutton Fri  4/5/2002   5 KB
6725 Re: SignWriting in Brazil Charles Butler Fri  4/5/2002   8 KB
6731 SignWriting Handwriting Valerie Sutton Fri  4/5/2002   8 KB
6744 SignWriting Software Development Valerie Sutton Sun  4/7/2002   5 KB

  Message 6703  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index