forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6744  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Apr 7, 2002  4:28 pm
Subject:  SignWriting Software Development

SignWriting List
April 5, 2002

>Vinicius Costa de Souza in Brazil wrote: I would also like to know
>if there are some experiments on SignWriting creation or edition in
>Internet systems.

Dear SignWriting List Members, and Vinicius -
Welcome to the SignWriting List, Vinicius -I hope that you have found
some answers...Here are some web pages, for your general information:

SignWriting Software Forum

SignNet Project

SWML Project

SignWriter DOS
....type directly in SignWriting...

Download SignWriter DOS Shareware

SignWriter DOS Instruction Manuals Online

How To Type SignWriting Symbols
....excerpts from SignWriter DOS instruction manuals...

SignWriter DOS Fingerspelling Keyboard Designs

SignWriter Mac & Windows
....a Java application under development...

Progress Report, SignWriter 5.0, Summer 99

SignBank 2002
The SignWriting Online Dictionary

SignBank 2002 Instruction Online

Sutton True Type Fonts
....fingerspelling fonts for 18 countries...

Download Fingerspelling Fonts

SignWriting In Unicode
....the Universal Character Set...

Helping Bring Recognition To Sign Languages
....short summary of SignWriting's goals...

Encoding SignWriting in the Universal Character Set Michael Everson, Dublin, Ireland, August 15, 1999...

International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
....ISO approves language-tag for Sign Languages....

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

Read & Write Sign Languages

Sign Language Dictionaries

Read & Write Dance

Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 6744  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index