forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6756  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Tue Apr 9, 2002  8:48 pm
Subject:  Re: Problem Exporting Columnized SGN to Bitmap

Hi Val and Listmembers,

Valerie wrote (..)

> The little program called "ColumnMaker" that comes with SignWriter
> DOS is made for "sentences" in columns in SignWriting.

.... but not whole documents as .bmp graphics pasted in a Word-Document

Well that is right- but nevertheless - it is interesting to learn about new
aspects and problems and to think about solutions !

I never had any problem with this wonderfull -export -command - we seldom
print documents in collums that we got from exportet files as bmp.
With the Laserprinter it works fine - ...

All the best

Stefan ;-))