forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6780  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Apr 12, 2002  8:18 pm
Subject:  NEW YORK TIMES Article April 14, 2002

SignWriting List
April 12, 2002

Dear SW Listers:
I am happy to announce that the New York Times is planning to publish
an article on SignWriting this Sunday, April 14th, in the "Week In
Review" section.

Here is the message I just received from the New York Times reporter:

--------------------------

April 12, 2002

Hi, Valerie:

I am told the story will finally run in the Week in Review
section this Sunday, the 14th. It is actually going through the
editing process, so I'm quite confident it will really happen this
time. So unless you hear form me otherwise, this Sunday it is.
Thanks for your time, and your patience.

The New York Times
229 W. 43rd Street, 8th floor
New York, N.Y. 10036

--------------------------

___________________________

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 6780  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index