forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6819  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Apr 18, 2002  1:41 pm
Subject:  Re: Japanese Sign Language Signs

SignWriting List
April 18, 2002

Hello Everyone, and Mark and Stuart -

You are all amazing people and keep up the great SignWriting work -
it is wonderful to see how many people are using SignWriting
now...when you write something, you will actually have readers who
know how to read it!

I am quite amazed at your attachment, Stuart- this is great that you
are creating Japanese Dictionary files in SignWriter - I need to go
back to read all the messages in this thread later -

Wouldn't it be fun to test SignBank by placing some of the Japanese
signs in SignBank 6: the Multilingual Database? I am going back to
finish SignBank right now, so we can have something to work with,
rather than talk about!

I am sorry, everyone, that I am not able to be on the List much right
now - but that doesn't mean I won't be active on the List soon - It
is just a busy time right now. I have two jobs that are taking my
time - the first is to get a beta test version of SignBank 2002 on
the web for the beta testers to download, and the second are orders
from people who have been waiting a long time - -

So give me a few days, and SignBank will be up and testing - yeah!

Val ;-)

I put it in a special dictionary file so it wouldn't end up getting
confused with any "official" Japanese SignWriting dictionary. I am
attaching it to this email.

Thanks,

Stuart

Stuart Thiessen
Des Moines, IA

  Message 6819  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index