forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6822  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Mon Apr 22, 2002  2:14 am
Subject:  Why Sign writing

Hello Valerie and List,

Sorry a bit late with my reaction on the article from New York Times. Just great Valerie, It showed again how important Sign Writing is, not only to the deaf but the speaking as well. A very good example is the section in the paper about Dawn McReynolds and her 12-year-old daughter at that time and now with her academic success because of Sign Writing.

I have made a file called “Why Sign Writing” and have printed everything related to it and show it to anyone as an introduction to this wonderful system.

 I will say it again; that I have gained more knowledge of ASL and with the help of Stefan improved my spelling, and all through Sign Writing.

Thank you for putting it on the list!!

Have a wonderful day all.

Tini.

  Replies Author Date Size
6824 Re: Why Sign writing Valerie Sutton Sun  4/21/2002   3 KB
6825 Spelling, textbooks, orders and SignBank... Valerie Sutton Sun  4/21/2002   3 KB

  Message 6822  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index