forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6825  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Apr 21, 2002  5:04 pm
Subject:  Spelling, textbooks, orders and SignBank...

SignWriting List
April 21, 2002

>> Tini Pel in Canada wrote:
I will say it again; that I have gained more knowledge of ASL and
with the help of Stefan improved my spelling, and all through Sign
Writing. Thank you for putting it on the list!!

Hi Tini and Stefan -
Yes...Stefan told me that you are working on SW spellings together -
that is wonderful! Feel free to open your spelling discussions to the
SW List, since we always learn from them....

I will have 8 printed copies of the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook
finished today, which means that tomorrow I can fulfill and ship 8
orders...I have around 30 orders waiting...orders are increasing...

And while testing SignBank, I found an important "bug" in the
programming, which is normal for software development. The problem
requires our programmer to fix it, and I am waiting to find out his
schedule -

So that is my progress so far!