forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1210  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  John Hill
Date:  Wed May 5, 1999  2:31 pm
Subject:  Re: Questions About SW

Well,

These are what I would call the Bi/Bi schools to be. Fremont School for
the Deaf is a full Bi/Bi school and may have referals. There are other
programs across the country, one is starting in my hometown, Salt Lake
City for the first time this fall.

ASL is the language of instruction and also use reading and writing
English.

John

> another person asks....
>
> "I am specifically looking for schools that offers a program that offers
> separate formal instruction in ASL and English and that also offers
> translation instruction from ASL to written English, and written English
> to ASL. Do you know of a school that offers such a program for deaf students?"

  Replies Author Date
1212 Re: Questions About SW Valerie Sutton Wed  5/5/1999

  Message 1210  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index