forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2812  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne in Maine
Date:  Mon Feb 14, 2000  12:41 pm
Subject:  More on the A-dot handshape

Valerie and all -
Here's another GIF with some questions about the a-dot handshape when
it's parallel to the floor. Should I be rotating the symbol so that looks
more like the actual position of the thumb, or should I let the symbols be
just that: symbols, that don't necessarily have to "look like" what they
refer to?
Thanks for your anticipated comments!
- Wayne

Attachment
a-dot2.GIF
Type: image/gif

2815 Re: More on the A-dot handshape Valerie Sutton Mon  2/14/2000
2818 Re: More on the A-dot handshape Wayne in Maine Mon  2/14/2000

  Message 2812  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index