forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2832  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Feb 16, 2000  4:10 pm
Subject:  Answering questions in the order received ;-)

On 2/16/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>Thank you very much for your quick reply. Itīs like at school. The
>sooner I can give my feedback - the sooner my pupils develop more
>insight and the less they feel comfortable with wrong concepts.

--------------------------

SignWriting List
February 16, 2000

Yes...but just like school...if 12 children are raising their hands
to ask questions all at the same time...the teacher has no choice but
to take one question at a time...so that means everyone has to wait
their turn.

So I try to answer everyone's messages in the order that they were
received, although I do not always succeed - I still haven't answered
all of Stuart's questions, for example....

And the lessons are free on email...and I am not paid...so I am doing my best -

Sorry you have to wait for my answers sometimes - it all depends on
how many other people have sent me questions at the same time -

Val ;-)

  Message 2832  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index