forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3182  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Mark Penner
Date:  Tue Mar 28, 2000  8:23 am
Subject:  Re: How to Transcribe Videos in SW, Part 1

At 18:55 03/23/2000 -0800, you wrote:
.. . . .
> That is why it is too bad, in a way, that you know Japanese Sign
> Language yourself, because it will be harder for you to divorce
> yourself from the meaning...but you can "pretend" you don't know the
> signs - ha! ;-)
Don't worry, I can pretend. AND, when we get to the ASL poetry part I will
be totally clueless, so I'll get my turn soon enough. I'm just looking
forward to learning how to write.

Mark

PS Are we up to five people in the class yet? I only count four, but may
have missed someone. Should I go ahead and send the videos? If so, I'll
need a couple more snail-mail adddress--some have sent me them already.
Mark Penner
Tokyo, Japan

  Replies Author Date
3185 Re: How to Transcribe Videos in SW, Part 1 Valerie Sutton Wed  3/29/2000

  Message 3182  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index